Return and Exchange conditions
Return and Exchange acceptance period
- 30 days from the purchase/order date
In response to the declaration of state of emergency to contain the spread of COVID-19, we extend the return and exchange acceptance period of products which purchased/ordered from March 30 to June 30,2020 until July 31st,2020.
Products that cannot be returned/exchanged
- Altered items
- Used items (without tags, without original product packaging, or washed items)
- After 30 days from the purchase/order date
- Without the original receipt (purchase statement, sales slip of the credit card, return card)
- Products are snagged or damaged after purchase
- Products purchased for resale(Including cases where we determine the purpose of resale)
- Products ordered as uniforms
- Excessive and/or repeat returns or exchanges
- More than 50 items are requested to be returned or exchanged with the same product number
Our Return and Exchange Policy will be changed from the March 30, 2020 purchases.
Click here for the conditions of Tax-Free products purchased before March 29, 2020.
Necessary items for return and exchange
- Covenant of purchaser
How to return and exchange
Please bring the "Necessary items for return and exchange" to the store of purchase.
※Please note that returns and exchanges cannot be accepted at any stores other than the store where the product was purchased.
- We ask for your understanding in advance that in case the product you want is not available, it will be returned or exchanged for an equivalent replacement.
- In case that you order a product online and receive it at a store and then return it to the same store, you are not allowed to purchase it again as a tax-free product.